Sunday, June 14, 2009

Goodie Bag Script!!! and a Freebie!


Brand New Script!!! This is a script that is unmerged so you can fill the bag with anything you want. Plus you can change the ribbon and bow provided on the script to whatever ribbon, bows, flowers, tubes or whatever you want to decorate your bag with. I also have a kit full of goodies that you can use to make and decorate your bag with,( read below).
This Script is available right now here for ONLY $3!!!!
Also I have a Freebie finished goodie bag. I used a paper and glitter bow from my
masquarade kit. You can pick up the freebie here


1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the Commercial Use post on Jun. 14, 2009. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete